Thursday, January 10, 2019

Cora Shivers | AKA Monroe Love | AKA Babie Barefoot | North Carolina

Cora Shivers - originally posted 05/08/2017
AKA Babie Barefoot
AKA Monroe Love  (updated 01/10/19) 


Location:
Connelly, NC
Lexington, NC


01/10/19 UPDATE: 
So Cora still operates in the same general area of Connelly and Lexington, but she goes by a new name. That name is Monroe Love - https://www.facebook.com/naturesque1

Watch for her to pop up in the North Carolina groups peddling dogs under a under a new alias. Let us know when you find her. :-)

Additionally, she is operating a couple of animal welfare pages on Facebook.

 serendipity dooshttps://www.facebook.com/serendipitydooz/



Healing Howls appears to be down.




However, we found this new PERSONAL profile for Serendipity Doos 



And this one too.....




I mean seriously, Cora. how many profiles does on person need?

Does Facebook know you have all those profiles?


----------------------------------------------------


Claims to be a trainer.

Acquires free or cheap dogs to train as "service dogs" - buys and sells them all over place

Facebook profile: 
https://www.facebook.com/baby.barefeet?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Click here for updates on Cora.



4 comments:

  1. I have personal experience with this person and shes a piece of work. She starved my GSD who should have been 100lbs and yet he was only 65lbs. Please let me know if there is a law enforcement involvement. I still have pictures of him when I got him and will gladly testify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked for a large dog and a small dog for myself, I haven't posted looking for myself since I found my dogs. Have I?
    I also advertised for others, making a whopping $25 each sell. Each post even says to contact for owners info.
    I also look for pets for other people, especially those looking for service dog potentials. Each person that replied to me, spoke to them and not me.
    I was rescuing before I moved to NC and found out I needed my 501c3 to continue so I have since stopped.
    So the slander needs to stop as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cora there are tons of proof of you selling dogs and now you are breeding them to sell. You lie about being a dog trainer. You lie about everything! You get free dogs and flip them and have been doing this for years. GET A JOB and stop using animals to make profit while you sit on your butt as they pump out pups. You give new meaning to backyard breeding. YOU ARE NOT A BREEDER! You are a con artist!

      Delete
  3. I know this human. She claims to live with 9 other people and has 33 lives in her house. If you take this into consideration that is 21 ANIMAL lives. I know she has a litter of puppies in her house and is breeding laberdoodles but they had a little twice this year?

    ReplyDelete